Saturday, September 8, 2012

FSU Nails ~ GO NOLES!



TO  MY ALMA MATER, 
FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY. 
THE BEST SCHOOL IN 
THE WORLD! :) GO NOLES!












What I Used: 

Sally Hansen: Wine Not (Garnet)
Pure Ice: Excuse Me (Gold)
Milani: White Canvas
Sally Hansen: Double Duty Base & Top Coat
Two gold stones
Fine nail art brush
After applying your base coat, paint your index, pointer and pink-y fingers gold
and paint your thumb and ring finger garnet.
I painted this more simple "FSU" on one of my thumbs using white polish and a fine nail art brush...
I painted my other thumb with this FSU insignia...also using white polish and a fine nail art brush. This was much harder. I knew I wouldn't be able to do this with my right hand, so I painted the easier 'FSU' on my other thumb. It helps to have a picture of it in front of you while you are painting. Also, acrylic paint may be easier to work with than polish.
On your ring finger, using white paint and a fine nail art brush, paint a triangle in the corner of your nail and fill it in. Next, paint a long line from the middle of the triangle, outward. Paint two very small lines on each side of the stem of the Seminole arrow.
Paint a french-like manicure on the three gold nails using garnet polish.
Paint thin white lines between the gold and garnet french. Add a gold stone to your arrow nail. Apply a double top coat and you're done! You're now a Super Seminoles Fan!

F-L-O-R-I-D-A
S-T-A-T-E

FLORIDA STATE!
FLORIDA STATE!
FLORIDA STATE!

WHOOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment